2018 Steri Campaign
This year Tshwane SPCA will once again embark on a Community Outreach Sterilisation Drive of companion animals (cats and dogs).The Steri campaign will take place over the dates indicated below at the on-site clinics at our Waltloo and Centurion Care Centres respectively.
Our goal is to complete a minimum of 100 steries per week.
- Priority areas have been identified by our Inspectorate based on a high number of strays, animal population growth, a need for education, and low socio-economic conditions that limit access to primary veterinary healthcare. Pet owners will be required to make a contribution to the sterilisation cost based on what they can afford.
- Members of the public could qualify for a discounted sterilisation rate of R 500.00 per animal based on pre-specified criteria.
Terms & Conditions
- Only open to SASSA grant recipients, pensioners, Unemployed (UIF) and Low-income households (less than R6000 monthly joint income);
- All members of the public that qualify for the steri-campaign must bring their ID document together with the following documentation to the Centurion or Waltloo branch to make a booking: SASSA card, UIF certificate, Proof of income or Affidavit stating their income in case the previous documentation is not available;
- Please note that all bookings must be made by the indicated date;
- All animals must be healthy and fully vaccinated with no underlying disease or health conditions.
23 – 26 April, 2018
Book by 19 April
25 – 29 June, 2018
Book by 21 June
27 – 31 August, 2018
Book by 23 August
22 – 26 October, 2018
Book by 18 October
How to make a booking:
- Bring your ID together with the relevant documentation to the Waltloo or Centurion SPCA.
- Pay the R500 discounted steri fee at reception.
- Fill in a client consent form.
- Bring your animal to the SPCA at 8:00 sharp on the day of your booking.
- Your pet should not eat anything from the previous night 10 o’clock but can still drink water.
- Animals can be collected between 8:00 and 16:00 the day after surgery.
For more information and to book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 012-803-5219 (Waltloo) or 012-664-5644 (Centurion).
Sharing is caring...